On December 15, 2009, Artful Marketing’s president, John Wysocki, presented an overview for fine artists on documenting and promoting artwork to an online audience while protecting the rights of the artist. The presentation was sponsored by the Lawrence Art Guild as a special addition to their monthly series of meetings held at the Lawrence Public Library auditorium, 707 Vermont St., Lawrence, Ks.
[Please note that a more complete summary of this presentation will be published on this website with links to articles on many of the individual topics that were covered.]
The presentation included:
Documenting your artwork especially for reproduction on the Internet or as e-mail attachments
- Photographing your work.
- Creating accompanying text to describe your work and yourself.
Putting your artwork online
- Reproducing your work for the web.
- Tips on designing promotional pieces for print and web (e-mail).
- Where and how to post your work online.
Protecting your rights
- Preventing unauthorized reproduction on the web.
- Copyright issues.